Saturday, February 7

SupeRGiRL’s curcol

I don’t know why , but I think some people are just sooo blind .
That they keep callin me a playgirl .
Oh my God dragon !
Can’t you people start doing some research in playgirl community .
No offense to the playgirl community , but it’s just I don’t like being categorized into things I’m actually not involved in .

Also , just in case if any of you guys found an information about me dating two boy in the same time , it’s total bullshit .
I don’t ever go to grandmall with another boy except my boyfriend and my close friend , and I wil never dinner with strangers !!!
I don’t care with whats gossip .
But I do care when people start makin up statement I never make !

I’m fucking alone at home trying to finish my song , in the middle of my second day period .

Lemonade tycoon is getting boring and boring each day .
Need to buy another game .
I can be really nasty during this depressing moment …

I miss you :





Cheers ,
[SupeRGiRL]

0 komentar: