Friday, February 20

SupeRGiRL is malas kolala

Studying in vocational high school os like growing a mole .
Pointless .
I decided that I have no aim in being good student , do I look forward to the day I bask in glory when I receive a Bachelor in whatever .
I wish disgeting books were as easy as eating fried rice but frankly it's not .
At least not for me .
I've never been an avid fan of exams , aspecially getting grades , just like the cabbage at a market being valued by producers .
I fear of being that cabbage . . .
Finishing the last bit of exams felt like wading through a swamp , finishing the Final exams felt like that last breath in the marathon race .
Yes , I held my breath trough it all .
Then the end of vocational high school greeted me like a breath of fresh air . . . [so cliche] .
But no , I've had to duck my head in under the water again to search for something I can't really see . . . hmmm . . .


cheers ,
[SupeRGiRL]

1 komentar:

Anonymous said...

urra niaddh tuu pHind .. ??