Saturday, February 21

SupeRGiRL is fast like an alim person



Yeah , like the picture above. . .
Today I don't eat any food , Im fast like an 'alim person' .
Every saturday me and all of Youth Mobile Crew and all of Children Ministry on GBIKA have to fast .
We called it 'Worship Together' .
We fast from morning until evening (usually) .
I usually eat at 6 pm .
Yup , that is so long time but I always like when eat time come because I eat in church with all of Youth Mobile Crew and all of Children Ministry. . .Actually with my honey bunny snuggle smuffle blabeb^^ .

In my church , if you have ministry , you must have fast every saturday .
It's for our ministry .
Fast make our spirit more fire than our body , so our ministry can be succesfull .

It's 12:50 pm .
6 hours to eat time .
Pray me luck in mt fast guys !


cheers ,
[SupeRGiRL]

0 komentar: