Friday, February 13

SupeRGiRL can't take it

For now , i've had enough with everything .
I really hate it when my hardwork is not aknowledged .
I really really hate it !
No one will ever get this .
Right now , I'm in my worst phase of depression , where i'm about to fall a part .
It's hard to look forward right now .
This is the time where people could blame me for stupid reasons , could call me fucking slacker ot whatever , but the truth is I'm not .

I work my ass off .
Seriously working the whole time .
I don't have the energy and time to gain everyone else's symphaty by telling them my problems .
It's just a weak and worthless action to do .

The stupid 'lumpang' [baca:sariawan] won't go away , it has been infecting my mouth for 1 week already [nasty] , along with the other problems I have to face in this and the next following weeks .

I just want a fucking rest because I'm fucking sick .
But if I do , again they will call me slacker .

I tried to smile to my honey bunny snuggle smuffle blabeb who called out my name this morning .
I succeded .
But I realized how hard it was to lift and from that happy curve with your lips .

Sorry ,
Don't meann to make you sad YM crew .
It's just I'm really sad right now .
That I could cry anytime I want .
I've never been so phisically and mentally tired .
One word to conclude everything :

"ANYIIINK !"

Again , I don't need your symphaty people ...


cheers ,
[SupeRGiRL]

1 komentar:

Anonymous said...

ummmm ..

pirro lho karepmu .. ..

*