Friday, March 13

SupeRGiRL sad

you know what ?
my boyfriend shout at me with anger-ful tone ,
he said i'm a playgirl or so .
fuck him .
we are OFFICIALY splitted up .
and yes - i'm proud of it .
i'm happy .
coz these recent moments my heart was on Mr. keyboard .


but Mr. keyboard seems like crashing me up
yes i already stopped hoping for Mr. keyboard
he will never notice me directly
i just a girl in the other side of his island
while he busy with his things
without have to notice his silly fans like me
i'm nothing if i compared by others girls around him


i know he had been so kind
but i guess it was just an artificial "kind" because maybe he just wanted to keep his "good name and fame to fans" in a good way.


i just guess . it is impartial .
but i dont know what to do .


feels like i'm a stupid to loving a superstar... coz i've just watched some movie that straightly said "GET REAL" because some people cant handle the truth.

yeah i have to get real soon .

loving Mr. keyboard ?



aww. sad

ANYONE, PLEASE HELP ME TO MEND MY life AGAIN!


cheers,

[SupeRGiRL]

0 komentar: